Thursday, January 1, 2015

December in Photos

We made Christmas cookies for our neighbors and friends.

We had a Christmas craft day. Ivie made some very cute things including this Santa!

Our friends came to help us finally cut down the tree in our front yard.

We enjoyed Christmas Eve with Shelly's family.

Oh boy!  Ivelina received three seasons of her favorite show, Emergency!

Ivelina got snow boots, bibs, and a sled for Christmas. Now all we need is some snow here in NC.

Miss Josey loves opening Christmas presents. Here she is opening her new dog blanket.

Our first Christmas morning together as a family was very special.

Hugs for her new Ariel doll.

We now have a trampoline in our back yard. Ivelina has already jumped with me, Taty, her friends, and Blue Monkey.

We had several days of mild weather and were able to get out and enjoy beautiful December days.

I made my own laundry detergent. Been wanting to do this for a while now. I used this recipe.

I also made my own Larabars. They were extra easy and extra tasty! I used a nut-free recipe found here.

For home school, I set up a reading corner for Ivelina.

At school we learned Letter S for "snowman."

Ivelina also learned Letter J for "Jesus." She went on a number scavenger hunt.
After she found the numbers, she had to match them to the correct box of dots.










December was a wonderful month to cap off 2014.

I can't wait to see what fun January 2015 holds for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love