Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Well, two weeks have passed since our court date. Still, no travel dates to share for our pick-up trip. For two weeks, I have legally been a mother, yet I don't quite feel like one yet. Yes, we have been shopping for little girl clothes, and we have a training potty sitting on our bathroom floor, but our daughter is still not here sleeping in her bed and playing with the toys that are waiting for her. So, in a way this Mother's Day is happy for me; after all, I have a daughter now. In a way, though, I am sad because my daughter is still over 5,000 miles away from us.

 I'll leave everyone with a few precious photos of our daughter. Photos always make me happy!

Happy Mother's Day to all moms, moms-to-be, moms-in-waiting, expectant moms, grieving moms, military moms, birth moms, adoptive moms, and foster moms. May you all feel very special and very loved today!

Ivelina~  December 2013


Playing doctor in January 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love