If you are looking for the RAFFLE click here!
I thought I would post a little about what's going on with us on the adoption front.
1.) We have LOTS of fundraisers in the works. I might have started too many at once, but it's okay. Summer is the season that we have the most time available to devote to these little projects:
- This Saturday, July 28th, my friend Kim has offered to host a Mary Kay party at my home. This party is special because she will be donating 20% of all the sales from my party, from any spin-off parties, and from catalog sales to our adoption fund! Kim has a heart for adoption, and it was very sweet of her to offer her services to help us out. Now, I just hope that lots of ladies are able to come.
- RAFFLE! Our 1st Bundle for Bulgaria is being raffled off right now! If you would like to purchase a ticket, go here to see all the awesome items and get your name in the hat!
- On August 1st, we and our family and a few friends are cooking to-go lunches for local businesses in our town. We have been working hard to secure some donations for the food from our grocery stores, and we are taking pre-orders this week! I pray that lots of people take us up on our offer and order a lunch, but I also pray for more helpers. It's difficult to get help for a lunchtime fundraiser (because most people are working), but if we can get enough help, I think this is going to be a really successful endeavor. I pray all goes smoothly!
- I have been selling stuff on our county's Facebook yard sale page. It takes a little time to take photos, post, and keep up with questions and offers, but overall, this has been a really easy way to make a few extra bucks to help bring home our child.
- T-shirts are coming soon!! I'm excited because at the end of this week, our Adoption Bug T-shirt store should be ready. The T-shirts are very cute, and we will get a commission for every shirt sold. I hope everyone else will be as excited as I am about wearing one!
3.) September 30th. This our deadline to have our first set of paperwork and first set of fees turned in to AGCI. We know that date is approaching quickly, and we are doing everything we can to be prepared. This adoption is by far the biggest faith journey we have ever taken! We are only in the very beginning phase, but already we can see that none of this process would be possible without God. Fully relying on Him and trusting Him to help us complete this mission He has set before us is what will get us through it all.
That's all for now! Check back soon for more updates!