Friday, January 11, 2013

Graphic Print Fundraiser Totals


I wanted to post a great BIG thanks to my friend, Kristen from In Sweet Violets for her efforts and generosity in heading up a graphic print fundraiser for us.  The fundraiser ended at the end of December.  Through selling these prints, we raised $100 more dollars for our adoption fund!!  Yippee!

Prints were shipped to people from all over the country, and I am again blown away by the fact that by the time our child is home, literally hundreds of people will have played a small part in his or her story.  I simply can't wait to tell our son or daughter about all the little steps that were taken to bring him or her into our family.  It's gonna be a beautiful story.  Thank you to everyone who has chosen to be part of our family's story by supporting our various fundraisers and by praying for our little one.  THANK YOU!

My print, shown below, is now hanging nicely in my kitchen.  I'm loving it!  Although the fundraiser has ended, I encourage you to check out her Etsy shop again because now she has some pretty prints up just in time for Valentines Day. 


What a great reminder of my own adoption into God's family. 



Next time...  results from our second spaghetti lunch fundraiser.  It was awesome!  Our home study is SO very close to being funded!  Yay!

-Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love